Travel with a local
Born and bred in Pamplona, the gate of the Camino de Santiago in Spain, I have first-hand knowledge of all the interconnected networks of the routes in this region. Besides, I know the people. I have lived with them for many years and I can confidently take you around the land, introduce you to the locals, and guide you through my favourite less-known spots as well as the common paths.
Discover with us
Again, my experience while hiking many trails and routes around Spain including the Caminos – Aragones, French Way, Northern Way, Coastal Camino, and the GR 11, empowers me to help you discover the great beauty and fantastic secrets of Spain, France, and Portugal. You can revel in the wonders of El Camino de Santiago while exploring ancient lands, histories, cultures, and people.
Our popular locations include:
Handcraft is our signature
Most of our tours (day tours and long-distance tours) take place between March and November. And our pilgrim number ranges from 1 to 10.
At the centre of our service is the need to respect the wishes of every pilgrim. We do not provide premade tours as we believe that every pilgrim deserves their own Camino and unique experience. For this reason, we focus on handcrafting tours to fit your requests or selecting routes that’ll provide the adventure you most desire.
- Contact us to discuss your tour needs and specifications
- We partner with the best travel agencies to offer you the best services in terms of hotel lodging, local interactions, vineyard tours, and a first-class Camino experience
- Before the tour, you’ll have a pre-tour Skype session to discuss the nitty-gritties of your Camino walk
- Certified and knowledgeable local guides who speak English and the local language fluently will be present to guide you throughout the tour
- You’ll receive a pilgrim pack comprising walking notes, maps, and more
- Also, we’ll provide you with an El Camino de Santiago gift pack
- Best of all, you get an informative and easy-to-use dossier on the Camino de Santiago.