Today withus we have Kristin and Rob DeCaue. They walked in the fall of 2017, the 500-mile Camino Frances with their then 1-year old son Hudson. In 2019, with Kristin’s mom (Grandma Holly) and their two children, Hudson (3) and Kalea (1) they walked as a family 150-mile Camino Portuguese route from Porto, Portugal to Santiago de Compostela, Spain. The Camino has been one of the most defining experiences for their family, and as of 2020, their intention is to return every other year to hike a new route or revisit a favorite.
- Support Robs mission on fighting against human trafficking here GoRobGo.org
- Check their Camino Blog Tiny Shell Camino
- Krstin’s Instagram
- Rob’s Instagram
- Support us by using this Booking.com link.
- Check our Store for amazing merchandise.
- If you are thinking about walking El Camino de Santiago check our consultant services.
Thank you all so much for walking with us one more day .Thanks a lot for your ratings, your likes and your feedback on all platforms where the podcast is available. (Itunes, Ivoox, Youtube, Spotify).You can leave your comments on the episode in the comments section of the program’s notes page.If you would like us to talk about a specific topic in the podcast, you have the Propose Topic section.
We are still looking for one 🙂 If you want to be the lucky one contact us here!